What does not looking mean to you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 13, 2024

What does not looking mean to you?

I've always heard that you'll find your person when you stop making it your priority but what does that mean? If I choose to not pursue women, the I'll get off the apps and only go to work, gym, grocery store, and home. I don't care to go out and I also don't make small talk with people because I don't care to so how exactly am I supposed to find someone in this situation? It doesn't make sense to me. I don't see myself bumping into someone rom com style and falling in love on the spot lol.

submitted by /u/Doodleboop_1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/uenM2pB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages