How do you even get a date these days? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

How do you even get a date these days?

I've tried all the obvious things. I've tried dating apps, I've tried messaging women on Facebook/Instagram, I've tried parties, social gatherings in general, and I've tried meeting women through friends.

Tinder takes me nowhere. I get a lot of matches, but I only dated one girl I met on Tinder in the last few years (she's also the only person I dated in a long time).

Messaging women on Facebook always feels strange and I avoid it at all costs. Never worked.

Women at parties are always either taken or already talking to friends. I can't approach them like that.

My friends can't help me at all, they don't know many women either.

It just seems women always have their guard up. I never notice anybody looking at me.

I don't think I look bad, and I don't think looking confident is a problem for me either.

I also have no idea when to ask someone out. I can't just message a stranger and ask her out, we have to talk first. But for how long? I don't know when to ask her out, and there's usually never a chance to do so.

submitted by /u/RedditorsDoMeFavors
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32HbD55
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages