I think I should really remove him from my life. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

I think I should really remove him from my life.

So I (19) met this guy (23) on Tinder last year in the summer and we clicked instantly. We always called each other the other side of the other’s coin. Things were pretty great. However something happened and we stopped talking romantically for 4-5 months, we moved on and dated others. Fast forward to now, we still feel romantically for each other and contemplate dating when I move back to NorCal (i moved away) and he’s always talking about changes i should implement into myself but it feels like he’s constantly nitpicking things about me but continues to behave in a way I don’t find appropriate. Like yesterday night/early this morning, he reacted horribly and berated me, making me feel very much like a child. He also was extremely hypocritical, cursing repeatedly when I asked him not to then telling me I can’t, when he would continue to do it. I feel like there’s a lack of respect from him and this sense that he’s molding me into a person he would want me to be. I really do love him, when things are just chill and relaxed, he’ll even hen they’re like this. But this particular time took a drastic toll on how I view him, romantically. I wonder if I should give him time or realize his character for who he is.

TLDR ; Significant other wanting me to change but making no efforts to be better and actively shows no respect for my requests.

submitted by /u/dollfacejae
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3covsCA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages