[24m] Should I keep messaging this girl in my class after she rejected me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 27, 2021

[24m] Should I keep messaging this girl in my class after she rejected me?

I met her in one of my online classes for this semester. She made a groupme for a class that we both took. We both ended up dropping that class and then transferring to a another teacher because we read it was an easier class.

For the first few weeks of class we've talked about school and other stuff like anime and our other hobbies and stuff. And it felt like we talked a lot about ourselves. She mentions how stressed college makes her and how hard classes are. She was usually responsive to our conversations at least it seemed so to me.

I asked her out a few weeks ago and she said "Awww I appreciate it but relationships are not my priorities at the moment. Thank you for understanding 😄". To me she's basically just trying to let me down easy and rejecting me without saying it directly.

A awhile after that I asked her is she'd like to hangout sometime and get boba and she said "sure once covid is over and campus is open we're in the same department anyway".

After that whenever I messaged her we would talk about class or I would ask her more about herself and we'd talk about stuff that we like.

Last week I asked her what she was doing over the summer where she said "not sure but I wanna travel". I then asked her if we could hang out sometime in the summer. She said liked my message and said "yeah sure if things work out". It's usually me who initiates conversations and it's already been a week since we've messaged each other and I see that she sometimes messages the class chat asking for help on the hw. This just makes me think that she doesn't want to talk.

When I told my friends about this they've mostly said she's probably just letting me down easy or that she's probably being honest with me and she doesn't want a relationship right now. For me I feel that maybe things could get better if we met up in person once campus opens up but I feel that she only agreed to hangout because she is just being nice to me.

Should I stop messaging this girl or try and talk to her more?

submitted by /u/fckmylife83
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3syTTEt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages