Need advice on how to approach this woman at the gym. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 26, 2021

Need advice on how to approach this woman at the gym.

How do I approach this girl at the gym? I go to the YMCA pretty much everyday as they have good safety protocols, and I have noticed this girl that catches my eye everyday more than any other girl. She looks roughly my age (very early twenties) but, we literally haven't talked once (yet).I've been told it's fairly rude to approach girls at We make frequent eye contact each time but I try not to look too often or too hard (Although sometimes I can tell she is looking my way) as I feel impeding on her in case she has another relationship or what not. Haha today I decided to tell myself I was going to say something so I just walked up next to the station she was at and was like “Oh I need this weight real quick” and she just laughed and said your good and I thought that was something lol. The biggest curveball in all of of this is that one day (Valentines day specifically) I was like “Ok I’m going to go to the gym today and if she’s here that must mean she is single” and she did come… just with another guy. The weird part is that she comes every day and that was the only day she has ever brought a guy with her I’m not sure. This is why I need help or advice on how to approach her. Also I am young so I am still learning these types of things so I’m willing to listen to any advice thanks :).

submitted by /u/Adventurous_Leg_4280
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ksjThU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages