General Advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 26, 2021

General Advice

Young men, if you struggle talking to women... Work in the restaurant industry. I never have personally but I, once a week frequent a chain restaurant/bar and have noticed the interactions between the staff. These interactions made me (32M) realized that when I was a teen, I had no female friends. All the jobs I worked were male dominated (tire shop/lawn maintenaince).

Really, looking back I wish I had the opportunity to interact with women. Even my guy friends I currently have I made when we were in a situation where we were "forced" to interact with each other. I didn't have my first woman friend until I was 22 and I feel that stunted my personal growth.

Basically, put yourself in situations where you can befriend women. When you do that, it helps you view women as just normal people. when you view them as no different from yourself, it'll be easier to find someone to be your partner.

submitted by /u/OnlyAd769
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37QI2d7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages