been with this girl just over 2 years - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 27, 2021

been with this girl just over 2 years

aight so ive been with this girl just over 2 years and i love her and everything about her and i genuinely cannot see myself with anyone else. But recently i feel like she dont feel the same and ive brought it up to her and she says she still does and all that shit but no matter what i cant convince myself and a lot of my friends been telling me go drop her ass but i deadass cant do that but if she does it to me ima be fucked up for a long time and the same thing if i do it to her. Can anyone help me out here or even just give some advice on what to do? we both 16 btw just read the subs rules

submitted by /u/Like_a_sumboody
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3uFk2Dl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages