The fear of losing someone when the person is not even yours - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 28, 2021

The fear of losing someone when the person is not even yours

We met last summer and from the first moment it clicked, like it was all unbelievable and too good to be true. We agreed on maybe taking things seriously but slowly at the same time but dropped it again because fast forward to september and she started an MBA program abroad and I couldn’t see her because of Covid and how hectic our life was because of school. I then found a great job oppurtunity abroad and we saw eachother again after 6 months of not seeing eachother before I left. I gifted her a bracelet and told her how much she means to me and she told me she thinks the same way, we had an amazing day but man it sucked to say goodbye and to not know when the next time will be when I see her again. She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with but what if she changes her mind? What if she finds someone else who could make her feel special. I know i’m overthinking things and that if we truly are made for eachother, life will find a way, but the uncertainty sucks. So it’s right what people say: the right person at the wrong time may be something real after all..

submitted by /u/PinsirShiny
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/300I8KY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages