Which ways to date online/ during corona are there? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 26, 2021

Which ways to date online/ during corona are there?

Hey everyone, as the title says, I'd like to get slowly into dating, but now the times are rough. I've installed Tinder twice: the first time, I ended up uninstalling from lack of matches and just not feeling right; this time I changed a few things and I've had more matches, but no one replies back. So, clearly tinder won't work for me. What else can I do in these times to get a foot into dating?

I saw comments on other posts talking about other apps (which I haven't tried yet), meetup groups (this is harder right now because my country is in an emergency state, so getting out of the house is the bare minimum), just randomly start to talk to people (so like on discord or something similar).

Any tips would be fine to be honest. I'm new to dating in general, and picked the worse time apparently. Oh well.

submitted by /u/ThrowRA-waffledude
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3r0PmKO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages