Advice with neighbor - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Advice with neighbor

Haha this may seem stupid a little stupid but I'm a hopeless romantic.

So this really cute Polish girl moved next to me. I've run into her a couple of times but it's the usual pleasantries. Today she knocked on my door in the afternoon to mention that she's having a birthday party which may get loud and if that was okay with me. She then proceeded to invite me.

I'm shy and it felt like a courtesy invite. So whatever. I was thinking if I should probably get her chocolates or like a marble cake tomorrow as a birthday gift.

Is it creepy / stupid?

submitted by /u/fucksalads8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3b2mRqg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages