Need advice how to approach the subject of “where is this going?” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, February 1, 2021

Need advice how to approach the subject of “where is this going?”

I’ve (29/f) been seeing a guy (34/m) for about a month now. We met on a dating app that is geared towards people seeking more serious relationships. We talk every day. Have gone on a few dates. Regularly hang out and watch movies. And went of town for the day together. We probably are together 3-4 days a week.

I like him but so far neither of us has brought up the topic of what we are actually looking for. How often he wants to see me and talk to me makes me think he is serious, but nothing he has actually said indicates he is. I don’t want to make things awkward or rush anything. I’m happy with how things are right now- but I also don’t want to spend a bunch of time with someone if they are not interested in potentially turning into something more serious. Basically- I don’t need or even necessarily want to be his girlfriend right now this minute- but I also do eventually want to settle down with someone and if he isn’t on the same page I’d like to know.

I guess I’m wondering how do I bring this up- if I do at all? Is it too soon? Is it too late? Lol. And what do I say?

Btw I’m super new to dating- I got out of a long unhealthy relationship about a year ago and haven’t dated until now so I definitely feel out of my league lol

submitted by /u/jojo121714
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3jfKCxS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages