Help re Situationship lol - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Help re Situationship lol

Nothing really funny about this but there’s a guy that I’ve been dating and I suppose we are just about approaching that boyfriend girlfriend “label” I would say that I am not bad to look at I’ve done modelling and I’m complimented often on my appearance - however that said I’ve gained 10lbs studying again,& working & I intend on getting back into the gym daily whereas now I’m only once per week ( not my norm) - my arms are a little chubbier and I’ve got 10 extra lbs maybe even 15 … you can say I’m vain - I have high standards of my appearance possibly even some body dysmorphia where I’m always picking at myself … all that being said, as vulnerable as it is- he knows how I feel but when we’re sitting close, he puts his hand on my waist and touches me rubs me and I just feel fatter and fatter - the other day we were laying in bed together, and he was rubbing my arm fat after knowing how I feel about it… I’m so confused and would love another perspective on this ….

submitted by /u/CanadianLunamoth
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/YTu5c02
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages