I'm not sure if I had genuine feelings for this guy but I'm still stuck on him for some reason. What could this be? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 13, 2023

I'm not sure if I had genuine feelings for this guy but I'm still stuck on him for some reason. What could this be?

Things didn't work out with us. I wanted to go exclusive, he didn't. We only hungout for 3-4 months. During the first month, I wasn't that attracted to him and didn't want to like him. I'd literally find reasons not to like him. After that first month, he slowly grew on me and I really cared for him as a person and found him to be attractive. The issue is, I don't know if these are genuine feelings for him. Even now if you ask me, his personality and looks are really normal/average. I never found anything in particular to be "special" about him.

There was a guy I met before him that I have only hungout with a few times but I definitely raved about him a lot more. However, with the 'current' guy, I have nothing much to say about him and it's even been 3 months since we stopped talking but I really miss him. I wish we could meet for the first time again. The one thing I really loved about him was that I could be completely myself around him. He felt "home-y". I'm not sure if this is why I'm having a hard time moving on from him or if I just got attached? Any thoughts as to what I could be feeling?

submitted by /u/justforjokess123
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/H67DYuw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages