What do I do if she, an avoidant, ever comes back? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 20, 2023

What do I do if she, an avoidant, ever comes back?

I (24M) was dating a girl (22F) for 8 months and we knew each other for a few years prior.

We’ve now been without contact for just over 2 weeks and I’ll be honest it’s really hard trying to move on after being ghosted and blocked out of the blue when I wanted to check up on her. As the title says, what is the best thing to do if she ever comes back? Or is it best to move on?

I’ve been reading about Attachment Styles and after opening my eyes a bit more, I realised that she was an avoidant especially when we spoke a bit more about our past. So I understand why she became hot/cold, and why she wanted to be alone at times.

I think it’s my wishful thinking of hoping for her to come back but at the time, I was chasing her for closure - I’ve probably pushed her further away.

submitted by /u/Ri2984
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/7XYgzwB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages