I need advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

I need advice

E and a female friend have been in a strange relationship for around 6 months. We we're always flirting with eachother to the point everyone in our class thought we were dating, however neither of us made any direct moves even though I think we both knew we had a thing for eachother. After we came back from simmer break, in which we hadn't really talked much or met up she still seemed interes and more so than ever, inviting me to go to the beach with her and her girlfriends but I don't wasn't really interested in a proppee relationship as I thought it would ruin what we had, I even told her friend that I liked her, but didn't want to date her.

However, I recently found out that she has a new boyfriend who's she's been in cahoots with for over a month and ever ainc finding out I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, not necessarily about how I want to date her but just how I'm jealous that our relationship is basically over, especially given her boyfriend is somewhat of an asshole.

Her and her friends were recently ignoring me and my friend after my friend told the girls boyfriend that in the past me and her had a thing, which is somewhat true, to which the girl and her friends are now saying there was never anything or any feelings from her towards me, which I thought was just something she was saying as everybody, even both of our friends had said we were interested in eachother, but when I tried to get her to admit there had been feelings from her she said that she was never interested in me, never flirted with me and has now blocked me.

I'm guessing this is probably the end of our relationship and friendship for the foreseeable future, but I just feel like she is lying and feel cheated that she denies ever having feelings for me. I could understand her having negative emotions towards me as I did flirt with her but didn't ask her out but I can't tell if I'm just being delusional and she never liked me or she is just lying. Also I would appreciate any tips on how to stop obsessing over her

submitted by /u/Budget-Medicine6167
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/E9aF5bN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages