I don't know how to feel about this. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

I don't know how to feel about this.

The person (F) I'm (M) dating is very neutral. She's not mean, but she doesn't go out of her way to make me happy like I do to her (gifts, asking to go out, etc...). I told her this and she said that this wasn't her intention and that she'll watch herself in the future.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but 1. she didn't say that she'll put in more effortm but said that she'll watch herself and 2. She also said that she appreciates my input and that she should also put in more, instead of saying that she WILL put in more. Her subconscious speaking that she doesn't want to change perhaps?

Whatever it is, this talk happened just now so I cannot judge much, and at the moment she is texting me with more effort, asking how my day went. These small considerations is what I wanted, but now it feels forced/unnatural. I don't know how to feel about this.

submitted by /u/shank_you_very_much
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/HKueBE6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages