“You aren’t the connection I’m looking for.” - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

“You aren’t the connection I’m looking for.”

I just don’t understand what I did wrong. I matched with a woman on Hinge and we had great conversation, enough to warrant us scheduling a phone call to get to know one another.

The conversation lasted almost an hour and she made me laugh and I made her laugh and when it was time to end I mentioned that I’d like to set something else up to get to know her more. She said sure let’s do that via text and I went to bed.

I decided to text her this morning to see if she’d like to hang out and immediately got the response above and I’m just bummed out. This isn’t the first time I’ve met someone and told there wasn’t a connection but how can you really know that if you don’t give it more than one shot?

submitted by /u/obviousthrowaway855
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/k4Paqsm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages