What made you overcome the anxiety of making a move? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 13, 2023

What made you overcome the anxiety of making a move?

Im M27 and struggle with getting cold feet when theres a women showing clear interest in me, like I dont know how to proceed. Never made a move on a women myself, I just freeze up or overthink.

I kinda blame beeing in a relationship for most of my life and never having to activly approach a girl. Feel like everyone got more confidence than me at my age.

submitted by /u/Crisis007
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/8c09Fyo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages