First date with her Canceled due to her Period - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2024

First date with her Canceled due to her Period

So me and this girl have been talking and we arranged a date, she wanted to go to the beach on Saturday. On Saturday, couple hours before picking her up, she dms me saying “ok don’t hate me but can we reschedule, I just got my period and I’m not doing ok” I then reply by saying “don’t worry about it”. Then she says “okay thank you I’m so sorry I’ll be free after my finals though” and I then reply by saying let me know when you’re free. It’s been two days now since I posted this and she hasn’t responded with a new day and time to reschedule. The next day she posted a picture of herself with her and the fam (being active). Do I just wait or is she playing games and using this as an excuse? Let me know because I’m overthinking lmao.

submitted by /u/Creepy-Committee9785
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/RDSbrmO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages