I like him and want to tell him how I feel. I don't know how, and I'm not even sure he likes me back. Help! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I like him and want to tell him how I feel. I don't know how, and I'm not even sure he likes me back. Help!

I (18f) have had a crush on a classmate (18m) for a few years now. I believe he used to have a crush on me and misinterpreted me dealing with mental stuff as lack of interest when it was just naivity on my part and lack of emotional room for a relationship. I've had several positive signs and several negative signs from him, so I'm not sure if he likes me. Most notably on the negative signs is the fact that I texted him out of the blue (we don't text) and basically asked him to go to coffee together, one on one, which I now realise was a huge mistake on my part as it was very confrontational and too much, too fast. You can read more about the specifics in my post history and feel free to comment if you have any opinions on whether he likes me or advice.

Anyway, it's the end of our last year of high school soon, and I want to let him know how I feel, but I hate the whole "formal" confession thing. I also thought of sending him a text, but I'm not sure how well that will go down, considering that things get lost and misunderstood over text. Another thing I thought of was asking someone who's a really good friend of his (we get along but not friends) to tell him I like him. I already asked her in the past if he was single, so I've kinda broken through that barrier with her. What should I do? Should I even do it at all or let it go completely? I'm so unsure

submitted by /u/Iamaquaquaduck
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/A73E0Gl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages