Too scared to talk to the girl I'm interested in. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Too scared to talk to the girl I'm interested in.

Every time I see her at school I always make excuses for me to not speak to her like "she's with her friends so it would be awkward if I just went up to her" and "why would she want to speak to me anyway, I'm irrelevant".The thing is, she has initiated conversations with me multiple times so clearly she doesn't dislike me. I just can't seem to actually take action. I have limited time to speak to this girl since we're all graduating in like 1 month and I'll probably never see her again after that. Can someone please provide some motivation and some advice about how I conquer this fear because I am sick of living in the shadows all the time and I want a social life.

submitted by /u/Joshybob456
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/B2F74QH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages