Guy I’m talking to told me about his issues with depression and anxiety. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Guy I’m talking to told me about his issues with depression and anxiety.

So I (female 38) have been talking with a guy (40) since March. Everything was going fine, we had nice dates, maintain convo etc. Past few weeks I noticed a change in his behavior and patterns regarding our communication and he just didn’t seem like himself. We haven’t seen each other due to this so I assume it was something I did. He finally admitted to me he suffers from depression and anxiety and is prescribed meds but does not take them. He has been depressed for weeks and just wants to isolate himself but did not know how to tell me. I like him and genuinely am concerned and offered to come clean for him, sit with him Or just listen if needed and he was adamant he didn’t want me to and wanted to be alone. I’ve been offering words of encouragement but I really don’t know what to do. He said since he’s told me I don’t say much to him; which I don’t feel is true. At times I text to check in and he won’t reply. My sister told me to forget it and move on but I actually like him and don’t want to seem like him being open to me scared me off. Sorry for the lengthy post. Never dealt with this before. He also seemed like the last person I would ever think would suffer with this

submitted by /u/dct112385
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/MDnoi3r
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages