My American boyfriend didn't give me anything for my birthday - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 12, 2024

My American boyfriend didn't give me anything for my birthday

My American boyfriend (M30) didn't give me anything for my birthday, I'm (F23) feeling a little sad because I always look at the little details to try to please him and make him happy. I'm upset because a gift is a loving way of showing that he tried to think of something would make me happy. Even if it was something really cheap I wouldn't mind, days before it was his birthday and I spent weeks thinking about something to surprise him with. I only received a “happy birthday message”, his birthday was few days before mine. I’m feeling super sad, looks like he doesn’t care.

submitted by /u/Honey_usa
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/vQHn1Ex
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages