moving on too fast - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

moving on too fast

I broke up with my toxic ex 3 weeks ago. Everyone didn’t like me being with him but my relationship lasted for 2 years with many compromise I gave to him despite his abusive and manipulative behavior. I’m only child with divorced parents and I think the reason why I refuse to let him go before was I didn’t want to be like my parents. However, now that I realize it, I regret it a lot.

Loneliness is my daily friend and I can’t bear to be lonely, that’s why everytime I broke up with my partner I would try to seek company as soon as possible. I downloaded many dating apps and talked to many guys, and also going out with my friends.

There is a guy friend that I have known since year 1 uni and he’s kind so far also single. For the past few days he asked me out for dinner and pays for everything. I also see a flirty gesture from him. He always says that he’s lonely and desperate to have gf. Do you think dating him would be a good deal or should I just stay single for now?

submitted by /u/sichengbigwin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/G6lRZJw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages