Should finances be a deal breaker? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Should finances be a deal breaker?

Hello!

I am Indian (29M) work in IT company based out of California. I have been talking to a gir (27F) l from the last 3 months.

We talked about finances and she's very uncomfortable about it, right now all her finances are handled by her dad. So the discussion went this way -

I - "I want you to be part of my finances, know where the money is going or what we are doing with the money we get"

She - "I am not interested in it and maybe I'll not be interested in the future"

I - "I don't want you to handle everything but I will need to have certain decisions made, by you by my side, just put some sense if we are making a right decision, just be there for me, I don't want to be left alone when making big decisions or purchases in life"

She - "I don't want someone who wants to bind finances to a relationship, you need to seriously consider our situation"

I come from a low/middle class background and right now earning close to 250k. Slowly started building on life as we didn't even own a house and have savings of 1000 dollars until 2021. So yeah a middle class i would say.

whatever I'm working towards is for me family, and if she isn't interested in what I'm getting and what's happening with that money I don't know what we get to work on.

Is expecting basic understanding or finances or how you would them to understand your finances a wrong expectation?

submitted by /u/Optimal-Signature830
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/cT49wpj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages