Dating app advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Dating app advice

Hi guys, so a little over a week ago, I created a Tinder account, but I'm not really having the best of luck there. I've had a few likes and even a match, but the person I matched with never really texted me back lol. I'm not really a confident guy, so I kind of turned to dating apps. I've just been feeling a bit discouraged because I'm not getting the results I expected, and to be honest, I'm not really expecting any positive feedback any time soon. I made this post in hopes I could get some advice on how to deal with this feeling.

submitted by /u/Disastrous_Paper_822
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/JRcsEve
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages