Post-Second Date Mixed Messages - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Post-Second Date Mixed Messages

Hi everyone, I just need a little advice on what to do with this situation. I went out with this guy on a second date, our first date was great and he immediately contacted me for a second one. I thought our second date was great too and we ended up sleeping together and I spent the night, which albeit was probably very early but it felt right in that moment. Throughout the date he was saying such nice things about me, talking about how much he enjoys talking to me and how attractive I am. I have definitely dated people who say things like that but will end up ghosting but he did seem genuine. I will be honest, I saw some red flags especially when he started to tell me about how he usually waits "two-three business days" to tell someone he doesn't want to see them. Anyway, after he dropped me off I didn't receive a text. So I decided I could text him telling him how I had a nice time and that we should do it again. I received no response for a full 24 hours, honestly that did really sting considering we did sleep together and I think its a bad move to ghost someone after that. Anyway, I just accepted the fact that he only wanted sex, despite seemingly not giving that impression beforehand, and that I was ghosted/ will get a text in "two-three business days" which was shitty but oh well. However, he texted me just recently "Hi, I'm so sorry I missed this! I had a nice time too!" I don't know if I should respond to this, it seems kind of like a lie to miss a text for a full day and he did not say anything in regard to meeting up again. Should I just let it be or should I say something?

submitted by /u/Sad-Caterpillar-7134
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/QtMpiZV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages