When is it time for boundaries? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 25, 2024

When is it time for boundaries?

When do you know when to let someone go vs give them space to decide.

Me and a former co worker have had this flirty fwb dynamic for about a year and a half now. She broke up with her ex a few months ago and we started hooking up by that 1st month. Then things got relationshipish out of nowhere. She has called me almost every day since November. Sometimes 2x a day, for hours. She’s said I love you. I’ve met her parents. She’s asked to meet mine…etc

Anyway, her ex came back in her life and as expected she’s confused. Constantly telling me she doesn’t want to be with him, but can’t let him go either.

I’m stuck between drawing a boundary, and letting her go. Do nothing at all or tell her how I feel about her, which I never have. I just don’t want to get stuck on an emotional roller coaster. But here we are both fighting through this love triangle.

What do ya think?

submitted by /u/hacktivist21
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/AMp8yWX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages