Thinking about cutting this girl off - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, February 19, 2024

Thinking about cutting this girl off

I'm trying to move on from this girl. We're long distance and haven't met in person. Anyways, we had some great conversations and stuff, but I'm beginning to resent her because I always have to text them first now, and I've been feeling like I was used as a emotional tampon and they don't respect me and I acted like a bitch. I think they have a thing for unavailable dudes and even said I was nonchalant, but then they opened up about their problems and I felt bad for them and made me think it was okay to talk about how I feel. Now I'm embarrassed and don't want anything to do with them. I'm not even sure if that's how they really feel but I'd rather cut them off than think about it any longer. Thinking about just straight up blocking them.

submitted by /u/throwawaybin_33
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/dtwoiNk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages