Not sure to call it quits - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Not sure to call it quits

Hi all, I met someone who is not ready to be in a relationship and he was upfront about it. I too am in a position where I’m not ready so we started to see each other. Over the fast few weeks, we have gotten close and it feels great to have someone so great to spend time with. When we are together, we are very affectionate, we share about each other, etc. Recently he mentioned that he might want to date someone else. We did talk about how we both felt about each other and we agree that we like each other and would like to continue seeing each other. However, it really made me feel insecure. He has brought a lot of joy into my life during a period where I have felt very down in my current situation. However, I feel like once I am ready to commit, he won’t be. Do I take the gamble or walk?

submitted by /u/Significant-Self-235
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Ol3M1oW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages