What to tell to a guy who's always asking me out but stands me up everytime? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 23, 2024

What to tell to a guy who's always asking me out but stands me up everytime?

Hi! Okay, the situation is not that complicated. I've known this guy for a month and a half now and we went out once. He reaches out every two/three days at least (once it was a week, but stuff happened). We both looked interested even though we are not necessarily searching for something serious. Now. When he texts me he's there REALLY WANTING ME, like, if I don't answer after a while he will start writing in caps lock and calling me on the phone. I "pushed" him to ask me out other times (like softly telling him I wanted him to ask me), and it's like the fifth time he tells me things like "okay tomorrow night" "these days" "before the weekend we'll go out" and bla bla bla but he disappeares and stands me up every fucking time. Like, bro I don't mind anything and not searching a relationship (more like see if it happens) and everything you want but WTF don't stand me up everytime, e v e r y t i m e. I usually don't text him when he stands me up, like I disappear too, it's less embarassing, but now I know he will text me again and I thought of answering something like "come back when you'll have the balls and some respect" but if you have some better answers help me please

submitted by /u/-Dryer-
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/rylsfjA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages