Would it be weird to acknowledge the fact I didn’t make a move on the last date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 9, 2024

Would it be weird to acknowledge the fact I didn’t make a move on the last date?

I (22M) met this girl (23F)through tinder and despite the fact I like her, I somehow hadn’t made any sort of move after 2 dates. Before the 3rd date I was thinking to myself “I HAVE to kiss her on this date, you don’t go on 3 dates and don’t make a move”

It was a pretty good date, but I didn’t take it to the next stage at all, didn’t touch her or kiss hero think she likes me, she’s very flirty and she was the one who suggested the third date before I got a chance. I do want to see her again but I think it’s pretty unlikely she’ll agree to it, her messages have been a little bit dry in the few days since that 3rd date. I’d love to let her know that I fully intend to make a move on the 4th date, I obviously wouldn’t explicitly apologise or say I want to kiss her but I’d want to let her know in a subtle way that I’m aware it was weird of me to not make a move.

I was going to maybe say “if you’re still up for meeting again..” and follow that up by asking her out because I feel like this shows that I know I should’ve been more forward and would understand her being hesitant to see me again

submitted by /u/No-Kangaroo-682
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/aQEv8TO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages