I [21F] Want to Have Sex with Person [23M] I Met On Dating App, But He Is Hesitant and I Am A Virgin - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 13, 2024

I [21F] Want to Have Sex with Person [23M] I Met On Dating App, But He Is Hesitant and I Am A Virgin

There is this guy (lets call him K) I have went on two dates with and we get along pretty well. We have a couple of shared interests and talking to him comes with ease. During our dates, we have discussed our expectations; K wants to go straight into casual sex while I want casual sex but to reach that at a slower pace due to inexperience.

Before meeting him, I never went on any dates, never been in a relationship (just talking stages), and never had any form of sexual contact. I was supposed to go on a date with someone else (who I also met through the dating app) before him, but they canceled last minute with no follow up (so I blocked him). This meant that my first ever date was with K, which I had admitted to him on our first date.

We both wanted a second date, so we met up a week later (in this duration, I went on two dates with different guys, but I didn't find them physically attractive). Towards the end of our date, we were cuddling. This was also when I had my first kiss (a concept I never held to a high regard), which was something he was made aware of prior. But also, this was where K admitted to me that we would be incompatible. For one, he noticed how sensitive I was to his advances with physical touch (e.g., grazing my neck, patting and caressing my hair, touching my thigh, etc.). Secondly, our current expectations of a relationship did not quite match up, stating that I was looking for something casual and more of a slow burn (a rare combination) and that I should go on dates with other people. Furthermore, he thinks that it will be easy for me to get emotionally attached to him, and he simply does not want to deal with those kinds of situations.

Because of these reasons, he is hesitant to move forward with me and wants to remain friends. However, I want to have sex with him and have admitted that to him. He is also aware that I am a virgin and is unsure if I am ready for sex; I do not hold my first time to a high regard either, and I want to at least experience sex and have fun experimenting. I have already decided that we would not be compatible in the long run, so emotional attachment is something I am not worried about and I feel like it's something I need to deal with the consequences of myself (if it happens) regardless. He is not responsible for my feelings. Also, I feel safe and comfortable with K, so I do not see why I would not feel confident enough to have my first time with him.

We are currently on a break and will not be contacting each other for a couple of weeks. I am set to go on more dates with other guys. But what if my feelings with K do not change? What if these other guys do not share the same expectations as me? What if I do not find these guys attractive? What will I tell K after these dates? If my feelings with K do not change, how can I reassure K that I am ready?

TL;DR: I want to have sex with a guy I have been on two dates with, but he is hesitant about being my first because of our different expectations (he wants to quickly move to casual sex but I want to go more slowly because of inexperience) and different sexual experiences (I am virgin while he is not). We are taking a break and not contacting each other for a couple of weeks (we're remaining friends), and I will be seeing a few other guys. But what if my feelings for this guy does not change? How will I reassure him that I am ready to have my first time with him?

submitted by /u/llamak20
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/K5zQurk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages