How do I get my firsts? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

How do I get my firsts?

I (18M, recent) want to start dating very badly..!

For some background, I'm gay and have never had any of my firsts (virgin, first kiss, first cuddle, and tbh even first hug-that-wasn't-mom-or-family LOL). I'm currently in college (graduated early) and people, especially the men around here, are older than me by default.

Im currently in a situation where a certain guy is giving me signs that he likes me but I'm unsure if hes straight or likes men (more explained in my previous post). He's my best friend and thats what I want from my relationship. I think hes straight because I asked him some questions that typically reveal that someone is gay.

Everyone says their first love is unforgettable and I don't want to fall behind and become forgotten if that makes sense. I normally don't complain about not having a boyfriend, but ever since I joined my college I have really wanted someone to love.

TLDR: I want a boyfriend no borax no glue please help (How do I GET A BOYFRIEND!!)

I don't know how to put myself out there and was looking for some guidance. If you have any tips let me know. Also I know dating apps exist, but I have like three good photos of myself as I don't like pictures of myself.

submitted by /u/BlooCheezz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/dqaeUNH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages