What does it mean if you initiated almost every hangout with a guy, but he still came? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, April 22, 2024

What does it mean if you initiated almost every hangout with a guy, but he still came?

I realized that I initiated almost every hangout with a guy (he initiated rarely). However, over the past few months he has seen me close to 15 times. Should I assume he isn’t interested because he doesn’t initiate? I would think he wouldn’t have seen me all those times if he didn’t like me at all…

submitted by /u/kitcat1098
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/vKIJDCV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages