Breaking Up With GF - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Breaking Up With GF

Hello everyone, I am breaking up with my girlfriend after 2 years and I am having a bit of trouble deciding when to pull the trigger. She has done nothing wrong to me we and I still love her very much, we are just no longer compatible in our current situation unfortunately. I would like to go into more detail but I would be here writing a story book. Her birthday is this coming weekend and I have plans to go out with her so Im wondering if I should rip the bandaid off and tell her the truth and break up with her before or after. I feel like if I don’t do it before I’m leading her on but I also don’t want her to spend her birthday upset in her room. Im so torn

submitted by /u/zenki29
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/IBQ6rTp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages