Is this just casual sex or are we moving towards a relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, April 19, 2024

Is this just casual sex or are we moving towards a relationship?

I (25/f) have been seeing this guy (25/m) for nearly 2 months now. We met on a night out and immediately hit it off, he came back to mine but we didn’t even have sex. We just talked and cuddled and kissed all night, and he ended up staying in mine until 6pm the next day. We’ve been seeing each other every week since then, and started having sex the 3rd time we saw each other. We do go on dates but we always end up back at one of our places and have been intimate every time we’ve seen each other. We haven’t had any talks about exclusivity or feelings, but I can feel myself falling for him outside of just sex, and I don’t know if he feels the same. He treats me so well and we speak all the time, but I just don’t know if we’re moving towards something or not. I really don’t want to go down the “what are we” route, and would rather just see where things go, but I also don’t want to waste my time if it is just going to be casual, because I do want a relationship. Does anyone have any advice or similar situations? My past relationships have made it clear to me they want us to be together quite early on and I’ve never really had a casual intimate relationship with someone before so I’m just not sure what to think! Thanks all :)

submitted by /u/Forsaken_Guava_8791
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/irpM7ew
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages