Is it weird that some girls asked my academic advisor if I was single? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Is it weird that some girls asked my academic advisor if I was single?

I'll try my best at posting this, but this is one of my first posts here.

So I've(21m) been wanting to ask this girl(21f) to go on a lunch date with me and I plan to do it soon. The other morning while I was sitting in the department's conference room at my university and my advisor walks in. I'm good friends with all the professors so I thought she was just going to say hi. Turns out a group of girls asked my advisor if I was single. What makes this even better is the girl I want to ask out was apart of the group but apparently said nothing while the other two girls claimed they were asking for a friend.

I guess I'm just a little bit confused if this girl is into me as well. Our honors club recently went to Chicago and we hung out a decent amount on the trip and she also found my insta about a week ago (which you kind of have to look for because it's only under my first name). Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just wanted an outside opinion.

submitted by /u/Smokin714
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/heB6mAY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages