I (25/F) got ghosted.. again. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, April 25, 2024

I (25/F) got ghosted.. again.

This is an old situation but I’ve been resistant to date since. I (25/f) met this man (27/m) around Christmas on hinge. We were texting everyday and conversation just flowed effortlessly. Until he ghosted me. Now usually I move on but we clicked too well (to me) and I text him a few days later like “hey hope all is well” and he hits me with an excuse as to why he ghosted. It was because he was going to be sent to another city on the other side of the state for work. I voiced how I felt about all of it and we start texting again. Mind you, at this point we haven’t met in person, yet. He was supposedly in the middle of a desert for work. And, again, I got ghosted, so I thought. This time I was letting it go but he texts me a week later that he lost his phone in the desert and had to wait until he was back in the city to replace it. He sent me pictures of where he was before so it added up I guess.. I don’t know. At this point we hadn’t exchanged social media account so that wasn’t a possible communication method. Well he asked me on an official first date when he got back in town. We go on the date and it was great. We went to brunch and talked then did an activity together. Right after the date he asked me when I was free for our next date. I responded and well.. I haven’t heard from Mr. Ghost since. Anyone have any clue why? I’ve been a bit in my head about it. I’m hesitant to attempt to date again. I’m not still waiting on a response from him. I just have a problem with wanting to understand an issue and get clarification. My feelings aren’t hurt necessarily I’m just confused. And I don’t want to go on to date again and I’m still questioning this situation.

submitted by /u/Fun-Round-536
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Jpk9yW2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages