F24 I really like this boy and he likes me too. What’s stopping me dating him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, April 26, 2024

F24 I really like this boy and he likes me too. What’s stopping me dating him?

I got out of a relationship 4 months ago - I mentally checked out a couple months before it even ended so I’ve been emotionally over it for a while now. I’ve even ran into him a couple times and it’s been fine.

Nowwwww since then I have met this fineeee man (23M) he’s funny, kind, genuine, interesting, and really real. He makes me feel very safe in his space and emotionally is consistent - I like him a lot and every time we hang out there’s sparks. Something in me is holding back. I don’t know if it’s fear or my gut. I’ve got a habit of choosing bad ones and rushing into things - I really don’t want that to be the case with this guy, I’ve told him I’m not sure if I’m ready to pursue another relationship but each time we see each other my feelings grow and so do his. When he touches me (platonically) and looks in my eyes it makes me tingle. I just love his company and we can talk for hours about every and anything. What’s going on?

submitted by /u/chlorisha
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/NEt1Qny
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages