Am I valid ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Am I valid ?

I (23f) been w my bf (25m) since 2019. We broke up in 2022 and got back together recently. I’ve never been close to his family he has a BIG family (10 siblings with him) and a single mom. Sometimes I try to avoid going to family events he takes me to bc I simply feel like I am not wanted there. I am an introvert but I am not shy at all, I am open to conversations and can carry a convo with literally anybody as long as they speak to me. I went to his family Xmas party in dec 2023 and I stayed by his side the whole time. I only said hi to his mom and two of his sisters spoke to me only to ask if I wanted cake or water etc. I sat right next to his older sister and his two sister in laws while they talked and talked with each other I was next to them sitting in silence. No one tried to speak to me or carry a conversation with me whatsoever. I saw how they treated and interacted with all the other wives and gfs and I felt excluded. His mom has also mentioned to him when we broke up that why was he with me if we’re always “arguing” which is not at all true. We argue yes like any other couple but not toxic. When we go to his soccer games his brothers 3 of them are in the same team they’ll talk to him or he’ll go talk to them and their wives but I am never acknowledged, not a hi nothing. His friends know me and know we’ve been together for a while now and they also never acknowledge me. They’ll go up to him while I sit there in silence and not say hi or anything to me. Sometimes in the past they’d get together and two of the friends would bring their gfs over and my bf would never invite me. I really love my bf and have no issues in our relationship other than these small things that bother me. It hurts me because my family always includes him he even spent a vacation with us for new years. When he comes to my family events my sister always says hi and carries a convo with him so does my cousins and my parents. My friends have met him as well and speak to him very well when they’ve seen us together. I’m really considering breaking up with him bc of this I’m really a deep person and I date to marry and I’ve always wanted to have a close relationship with my s/o family as they do with mine. Growing up we weren’t ever really close to my dads family bc they made comments about my mom and never made her feel comfortable or included we always spent holidays and spoke mainly to my moms side of the family. Idk if I should leave him for this? I love him a lot and have never felt this way for anyone before. Any tips ?

submitted by /u/Objective_Pin_9406
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/MnWB31w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages