Was I scammed/lovebombed on hinge? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, April 12, 2024

Was I scammed/lovebombed on hinge?

So last night I matched with a girl whose first comment was a compliment to my cat, and then she called me cute. After over an hour of a REALLY good back and forth conversation of us talking about our favorite shows, music, and more compliments on each others looks, I asked for her number/snapchat, and she only gave me her number. Once we moved over to text she sent a picture of herself and told her to make it her contact picture, then immediately asked for a picture of me for a contact photo, which I kind of found strange, but I complied. She complimented the photo and this was the last I ever heard from her, I sent her a few more texts and after 10 minutes I checked on hinge to find she unmatched me, and she blocked my phone number.

I did research on what lovebombing is and it kind of seems like this is what happened, because of the numerous compliments on my looks and multiple comments like “where have you been all my life; I need a bf and cuddle buddy asap” but would like to get an outside opinion on this, thank you!!

submitted by /u/Vttr_Based
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/b43aj0n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages