I am afraid I am too boring to the girl I like - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I am afraid I am too boring to the girl I like

There is this girl in college that I like. I am very very shy and the day I talked to her (monday april 1st) I was really nervous. She was already leaving so I didnt had any time to talk much, but I ended up giving her a chocolate bar. A few days later (thursday) I was sitting on a bench and I noticed her around, I was nervous to approach her so I didnt moved, eventually she sitted on a bench next to me and we looked at each other and she said "hi", we talked for a while that day. On friday we had a class together, and It was some kind of party for one of our professors, so people were talking and eating and all that. She had a friend with her so I didn't approached her, I didn't wanted to bother them so I stayed by myself. After the class was over, she talked to me in the corridor, as we walked down the stairs, she asked to me why I was "very quiet", which I replied "I dont know", I could not hear what she said but then she Just left to talk with some friends of her. The weekend went by and on monday we talked again, I was sitting on a table and I saw her walking, so I approached her and we started talking, during that conversation she said "say something" to me when I was trying to find something to say. That really hurt me as It seemed as I was boring her, we kept talking until we went to class, I sitted beside her for the first time. Class was boring, and when we left we were kinda walking together but not speaking to each other, that day we didnt said good bye. Yesterday, I was lying on that table I was on monday, with my eyes closed and headphones on, she didnt approached me, I am sure she saw me laying there because I am always there, and so she Just didnt went to talk to me. I feel like I bored her, I lost her attention, I really try my best to speak to her and to find interesting things to talk about, but its really hard to me. I am planning on letting her be and Just wait to see if she approaches me, I dont want her to feel like she should be talking to me out of pity.

Sorry if its long and for the weird format, also english is not my first language

submitted by /u/WrongDescription6817
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Sc8CJw2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages