How would you subtly flirt with someone who you don't know if they'd be interested? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

How would you subtly flirt with someone who you don't know if they'd be interested?

But they're not a stranger and I don't want to create an uncomfortable situation—although I'm already uncomfortable with how interested I am in them.

So I'm not really sure what to do, if anything. I was thinking next time I talk to him I'd definitely be a lot more aware of what I say and try to say things in a way that can signal interest.

Although if he would notice is another thing. I don't think he'd expect interest from me. I think he's very old school, and older than me (although I'm 30+ so I think it's okay?!) I've just become so curious about him, like I have an actual crush and seem to have a thing for him finding me attractive??

I don't even understand it and tried to just ignore him but my crush just wouldn't go away. It's also making it difficult for me to go up to him and initiate conversation, I just avoid looking at him when he sees me and then I stare at him when I think he doesn't see me.😭

We're both very busy though and I'm sure his children hate me just because and he might even laugh in my face if found out I have more than a neighbourly interest, which he might know already, but probably not. I see him so frequently but struggling to act normal like I used to. I talked to him recently and I felt like my voice was a bit shaky initially when starting the conversation and my body language was also very unfriendly😭 I was so nervous.

I've had so many crushes before but it doesn't get any easier, does it?🥺

submitted by /u/itsprobab
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/SdkjwDG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages