Hesitant getting apartment with boyfriend? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hesitant getting apartment with boyfriend?

My boyfriend (42 M) and I (32 F) have been together since August. We have been talking about getting a place together but I feel hesitant. He went to prison for a crime he didn't do, and so he has to deal with a CCO, meaning I would have to deal with their check ins too since we'd be living together. Yes, we would be saving money by living together, getting a bigger place, would be able to see each other all the time, which are all positives. However, that whole situation with his CCO is concerning, and we've only been together for 8 months which isn't that long and our sex life isn't the greatest (he has issues). He has never said "I love you" only "I have love for you." and I get that takes time, but then why rush into living with someone? I have also had a bad experience moving in with an ex too quickly. My last ex and I got a place together, and he left a month into our lease... leaving me to pay all the rent. While my BF obviously can't do that because he has to get permission from his CCO to leave, but it just worries me not having MY OWN place.

I guess I just need confirmation that my gut is telling me to not get a place with him.

submitted by /u/HymnsOfThanatos91
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/y8jJtgs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages