This girl is into me or atleast use to be but left me on delivered - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, April 21, 2024

This girl is into me or atleast use to be but left me on delivered

This girl and me (16M) have been liking stories back and forth so I dm’d her. She wasn’t being dry at all and was showing interest and asking questions back to me but she has left me on delivered for 5 days ☠️. I don’t know if she is actually interested or is doing it on purpose or not. After she left me on delivered she was outside the classes I was leaving so idk if she still wants to talk or not.

submitted by /u/5starPierce
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/XNkBCqn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages