Finally met someone I connected with, but he’s moving away. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, April 15, 2024

Finally met someone I connected with, but he’s moving away.

I (29F) went on a date over the weekend and it went extremely well. We ended up spending almost 24 hours together and each agreed on how well it went and how comfortable we feel with each other.

Unfortunately, he is moving across the country in a few months for grad school. I am still kind of deciding what to do but I think I will try to enjoy the time we have together and see how things go. Knowing he is moving, though, makes it so bittersweet and I’m worried I’ll end up heartbroken.

Either I don’t connect with the person, or when I finally do there is some huge catch that would keep us from ever being together. I’m 29 and really looking for my person but everything seems to just not be working out.

Not sure what sort of advice I’m asking for or if I’m just looking for someone who relates, but it seems like I just can’t catch a break in dating.

submitted by /u/MissTeriousGal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/59jgz1s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages