26F and 37M Met at a group hangout and hooked up, is it worth pursuing? Or do I look desperate? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 13, 2024

26F and 37M Met at a group hangout and hooked up, is it worth pursuing? Or do I look desperate?

Hi Reddit!

Wanted some advice here. I was introduced to a guy recently in a group drinks setting and didn’t particularly feel like he was obsessed or interested in me at the time. It was a fun evening but he had left a few hours after to go to his ‘usual Sunday’ evening routine which was smoking cigars at a club haha.

He asked for me and my friends Instagrams and added both of us. We departed and went our separate ways. I then shortly after got a dm from him with a photo of an inside joke we had shared during our group hangout. I nonchalantly sort of responded, and it was sort of flirtatious banter. He asked me that night if I wanted to join him after at the club later and I had told him ‘maybe’ as I was at dinner with the friends who introduced us. It was interesting that he asked just myself and not the two friends he was more familiar with, but I guess his intentions were to be more private/one on one.

I decided to go, and met him there. We talked for a few hours and I felt like we connected on a lot. It was fun and I had quite a few drinks. We went to his apartment after and we ended up hooking up. The next morning he left early to go to DC as he works in politics, and asked me if I got home safe. We chatted very briefly and then he left me on read on IG. I had asked him how DC was, and he sent over a photo saying he’s going to take a nap. And I had responded saying ‘’me too, I’ve never been to DC before”.

Should I just count this as uninterested and move on? He’s attractive, has money and is a bit older than me. I understand that he has a lot of options and probably a player/casual dater. I do think we connect quite a bit but I don’t really consider myself his usual type.

He seems to only check IG mainly weekends and was hearting / liking my IG stories. But nothing else has happened since. Would love some advice!

submitted by /u/kinhinmin
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/IaL5ukp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages