Reconnecting with casual dating partner - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Reconnecting with casual dating partner

Background here: I went out with this woman about 6-7 times. We were having fun over the course of 2-3 months. Then the holidays came and we both got busy but would text occasionally. At the start of the new year, I reached out to link up again but cancelled because I was going through some personal issues and wasn't feeling up to it (which I was honest about and she understood). After that text exchange, we haven't spoken. Lately, I've been interested in hanging out again (it's been about 6 months). Should I just move on? What is the best approach? FWIW, we were both cool with the casual setup.

submitted by /u/MentalMentalino
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/VzBF1lv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages