Women 26 stopped talking to me 28 randomly after a month of having really fun hangouts - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, January 21, 2019

Women 26 stopped talking to me 28 randomly after a month of having really fun hangouts

I met this girl on tinder and we got along pretty well right off the bat. She was very talkative and out conversations flowed and at the end of our first date we went back to her place to hang out and the night ended well, no sex but both happy. We hung out a second time at her apartment and drank and things were still good and I we had chemistry (at least I thought so ) so I left and the next day i told her that I felt we had a nice chemistry and I really liked her. She replied saying that she didn’t feel anything romantic with me and that she was sorry and I said I understood and that it was ok. We hung out again after this and I still felt like she was flirting but I didn’t make a move because she said we were just friends but I did tell her through text that i felt as if their was something there and she reassured me that she wasn’t trying anything. I accepted it and told her that if that was the case then we shouldn’t hang out again because It would just be torture for me since I really liked her. She thanked me for being honest and we ended on good terms. The reason I chose to not see her anymore was mostly because of a shitty relationship I had been in which I’m not gonna explain because it would be way too long. So a few days went by and we would send each other little things on Snapchat and one day she was drunk and just started chatting me up and I ( against my better judgment ) decided that a previous bad experience shouldn’t stop me from having a potential friend so I told her that if she was willing I’d like to be friends and she seemed excited about me saying that and made plans to hang out. We hung out and she mentioned that her ex had broken up with her a week before Christmas and she was hung up on him because she wasn’t the one to end it. Understandable, she wasn’t in control and she got blindsided, it happens. The next weekend comes up and she’s at a bar with her ex and she texts me saying he left her there so I ( trying to be a good friend ) ask if she wants me to come get her and watch the game and then I can drive her home and she says yes. At the bar she’s not drunk but I know she’s had a few. She shows me a Nintendo wii with games she bought off eBay and I see super smash bros in the picture and I say “ I wanna play super smash” she turns to me and says “you have me for that” and laughs. It caught me off guard and I laughed and give her a look and moved on. Later that day I ask her about her ex and she proceeds to tell me that the next relationship she has she’s gonna make sure the person can communicate because that’s really important to her and that she has a lot of friends but most of them are shit friends and makes a point to mention that I’m not a shit friend. Later on that night I want to play with her cat and I ask her where the laser pen is and she says she doesn’t know. Weird cause I just saw her with it. I tell her I know she knows where it’s at and she hides it under the couch cushion that she’s sitting on. Basically we had a little struggle for the laser but I gave up because I had a feeling she wanted me to feel her up and all that but I remembered she said were just friends and how I misinterpreted all those things before so I stopped and moved on from that. At the end of the night she makes plans to go with me when I get my tattoo the next Saturday. The coming Thursday she just stops talking to me. She opens my snaps and never responds. I ask what time to pick her up and she reads it and no response. Friday, nothing. Saturday morning, nothing. I sent her a message asking if she’s going on Saturday at around 1pm (tattoo is at 5pm) and she opens it at 5:30pm. I ask her what’s wrong and still nothing. She’s ghosted me super randomly and I don’t really understand. I can only imagine she either got back with her ex,started talking to another guy or just gave up on out friendship. The issue I have with the first two possibilities is that we were just friends so why would you end that because of those things? If anyone can help me understand this I’d appreciate it. This was a shock to me because I didn’t see it coming and I shared with her that I didn’t want to get hurt given my last relationship. Sorry it’s so long btw thanks for reading this far.

submitted by /u/oceanforhello
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2Wey5yO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages